Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our Date


















Ever since last year, my son and I started this "thing" of having a date with each other every week. Even though we are with each other all the time, this gives us a chance to sit and talk, without the distractions of the television or computer. I love these times, and I will always cherish them.

This is not the best picture, but I almost forgot to take one, so it will have to do. I tried getting one of us together, but I could not quite get me looking "good!" LOL! I should have took a picture of the cutie-patootie that waited our table. Now, he would have been something good to blog about too! :)

4 comments:

Melly said...

I love mommy/son dates. *happy sigh*

Susan's 365 said...

What a great thing to do.

Susan
http://susans365.blogspot.com/

LotoFoto said...

What a great idea Chelle. I think you're a wonderful mom.

Emily said...

Aww...my daddy used to take me on dates every so often...

Still a cute picture. :)