Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He Still Loves Me























After yesterdays picture, I thought that my son would still be a little angry with me. Actually, he was fine about five minutes after the picture was taken. We played a few games together, then watched "America's Funniest Videos," so it ended up being a fun night.

I was looking through one of his workbooks and found this page. Look at the first two questions!

That makes my heart melt! :) (One of these days, another girl's name will be put there in my place)!

As for the cursive writing, his school teaches the children how to do that in kindergarten. I wish they would teach printing first, because he is not so great at that. I know, it's weird.

5 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

Awww, that is so sweet.

LotoFoto said...

That is beyond sweet (& i'm cracking up at #3 too!)

Mary said...

I was going to say WOW his writing is amazing!

Those first 2 answers---awwwww :-)

Chelle Y. said...

Susan: Thanks. I thought it was too. I will have to keep that to show him one day when he does not like me so much. :)

Lotofoto: I know. I did not "see" it at first. I think he was a bit confused at what it wanted as an answer.

Mary: He still gets "B's" in penmanship.

Emily said...

That is SO sweet!