Saturday, January 26, 2008

He's Scared


















Last night when we were in bed, I told Brendan to go take the remotes back to the living room, which is on the other side of the house. He "did," and then, came back to bed.

This morning, I walked past the guest bathroom next to my room and saw this (picture). That "stinker" did not go to the front room, but actually just lay them on the floor. I guess he meant to pick them up before I noticed it. Haha!

He was too afraid to go to the living room by himself. :)

7 comments:

Melly said...

LOL That's funny.

LotoFoto said...

That's too cute Chelle!

Casdok said...

Awwww, that is so cute!

Mary said...

silly boy!

I used to be scared of my parents basement. and my bed room was down there.

Emily said...

LOL, that is too cute!

Tink said...

That's too funny! What a cute kid.

Tiffany said...

That is so something I would have done as a kid. He is a smart boy you know!!