Monday, January 14, 2008

The Final Book


















If any of you read my post on my normal blog about the last Harry Potter book, you will know how upset I was about a certain character's death.

The book ended on a cliff-hanger, and I was "dying" to find out what happens next. I usually borrow these books from a piano student of mine, but I will not see him until Wednesday, and I could not wait that long (Well, I could, but I did not want to).

Anyway, I went to Target last night and bought it. Yep, I now own my very own Harry Potter book! Ha ha! I already started reading it, and already cannot put it down. :)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay for Harry Potter. I am trying to read that one and can't get into it. I hope you have better lick.

Emily said...

I never got into Harry Potter...but Lydia goes on and on and on about it. LOL

Chelle Y. said...

Tiffany: I bought it last night and am already on page 147. It's really good.

Emily: Yay, for Lydia! She's a smart girl!

Tiffany said...

Wow, I will ahve to try again when I am done with the one I am reading.