Monday, January 7, 2008

I "Heart" You, Mommy!


















I noticed this "picture" on the wall in my office last night. It took awhile for him to confess that he did it (he blamed his cousins who were not at the house yesterday). He's seven! I thought they stopped coloring on the walls when they were three? :) At least he loves me.

He also cut his hair and one of my towels last night. What's up with that?

(Oh, and my wall is not that dirty. I had to darken it up so you could see the heart).

4 comments:

Kelly said...

that is so sweet. Boys always love their mama.

LotoFoto said...

At least it's a heart!! You'll be glad you have that photo someday. Cute!
-K
www.photoblog.com/lotofoto/

Unknown said...

Awww - little love note for Mom.

Jay said...

My sister used to sign her artwork. Made it hard for her to blame it on me. ;-)