Monday, March 3, 2008

Monterey, CA


















































I am sorry I have been away for awhile. For one, I have been having problems with my camera, and have not been "getting out" to take pictures. There has not been any opportunities to take "non-boring" pictures, and my heart has not been into it.

I was in Monterey this past weekend at a Ladies Retreat that was held by my church. It was a time to get away and have some "me time," so I feel rested and refreshed. Well, not really rested since I talked until almost two in the morning both nights with a close friend of mine.

I have been to so many "Retreats" in the past, and this one is so different from all the rest of them. M will understand what I mean about not being taught on "how to be a better church member by doing things for your pastor." Really, it was so nice. :)

Oh, and the ocean was beautiful!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful! Makes me want to go to the beach.

Susan's 365 said...

Beautiful views. Glad you had a great weekend.

Tiffany said...

I love Monterey!! So beautiful!!!

Cat Herder said...

Wow. Those are beautiful!

LotoFoto said...

There you are Chelle!
Glad you had a nice time and feel 'rested'.
The photos are beautiful!

Jay said...

You went to Monterey and didn't take me?? I love it there!